TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Green Vacations
These Terms and Conditions express the rules and regulations for the use of the Green Vacations website.
Green Vacations - Gestão de Alojamento Local e Atividades Turísticas Unipessoal LDA is a company registered in Portugal, located in Rua da Arquinha nº 1 - 9500-028 Ponta Delgada.
When using this website it is assumed that you accept these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. Do not continue to use the Green Vacations website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions present on this page.
refers to you, the person who accesses the website and accepts the Company's terms and conditions
“Green Vacations” or “We”
refers to Green Vacations
refers to both Customer and Green Vacations
refers to both Customer and Green Vacations
refers to the online account provided to a registered customer required to make purchases of Services
refers to services such as cleaning, laundry, check-in, check-out and other services available for booking at www.greenvacations.pt through a registered account
refers to the individual who will rent the Client's Property through an Online Rental Platform
refers to the fee charged by Green Vacations to the Client for the Services
refers to the Property that will benefit from Green Vacations Services
refers to the Green Vacations website
2. Relationship between the parties
1. The Client declares that he has the power to participate in the list described in these Terms and Conditions and has obtained all necessary approvals to do so.
2. The relationship between the Parties will be that of independent contractors. No part of these Terms and Conditions, whether expressly or implicitly, shall create any relationship of partnership, employment, franchise, or other than the relationship of independent contractors as set out in this agreement.
3. Each Party acknowledges that the Services provided under these Terms and Conditions are of a professional nature and are not considered for ordinary personal consumption. Each Party shall bear and pay all of its respective fees, costs, social security contributions and expenses that become payable in connection with the execution and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. In these Terms and Conditions
1. References to any statute, regulation or other statutory instrument or by law will be considered references to statutes, regulations, instruments or by law that are periodically altered or replaced.
4. Provision of Services
1. Green Vacations offers services to Clients who are waiting for Guests:
1. Domestic services that include cleaning and preparing the Property for new Guests. Laundry services can be requested as well as maintenance services.
2. Check-in and check-out services that are designed to receive Guests and assist them on their departure.
2. Upon receipt of a valid Service reservation, Green Vacations undertakes to provide the Customer with the Services chosen, which Green Vacations will carry out with care and diligence.
3. Green Vacations can provide receipts for any Service provided upon request by email to email@example.com
4. For the reservation of a Service to be considered valid, it must be submitted by the Client to Green Vacations at least 48 hours in advance of the time foreseen for the execution of the service.
5. The Parties agree, that Green Vacations has the right to contract subcontractors to provide part or all of the services described above, and the terms & agreement with third parties shall apply in addition to the following agreement.
5. Client Obligations
1. the conditions, security and protection of the Property are the sole responsibility of the client, having all authorizations, licenses and records with respect to the Property and that the Property is in compliance with any rule, law, guide, agreements issued by or agreed with governmental organizations, owners' associations, condominiums, property owners, or landlords, including all laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where the Property is located.
2. provide Green Vacations with assistance through reasonable means including (but not limited to) cooperation, timely transfer of information, collaboration with Green Vacations employees and third parties employed by Green Vacations when necessary and other actions requested in the performance of the Services;
3. provide Green Vacations with keys to access the Property prior to performing the Services or if the Client does not wish to provide a set of keys or is unable to provide access to the Property at the time of the execution of the Service using other means;
4. authorize Green Vacations to charge a Fee as referred to on the website for Services with preference for payment by debit or credit card.
6. Fee for Services
1. Details of our current Fees for Services can be found on the Website before and during check-out.
2. The Client acknowledges that the reserved Services will be charged in full in the event that Green Vacations employees are unable to access the Property within the agreed period due to the lack of means to access the Property which should have been provided by the Customer.
3. Green Vacations will refund the Client Services Fee if Green Vacations, due to its own fault, is unable to provide the Services. In any other circumstance, including when the Client wishes to cancel the Service, Green Vacations may refund the Fee to the Client only when deemed plausible by the management of Green Vacations.
7. Green Vacations account
1. By registering the account with Green Vacations, you accept the Terms and Conditions of our Website stated here. The terms and conditions stated here take effect immediately from the moment you register.
2. Each registered Client uses authentication credentials to access advanced features of the website. All actions performed by the costumer's authentication credentials are considered to be performed by the costumer himself.
8. Limitations of Liability
1. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Green Vacations has the right, if it so chooses, to deny the use of the website or any Client account in the Green Vacations system to anyone, at any time for any reason. While Green Vacations uses sufficient means to maintain its website, potential applications, the website, the app, other services, etc., may be temporarily unavailable. The Client understands and agrees that service interruptions or events, access to the website or access to the account may occur, due to circumstances both under the control (e.g., regular maintenance) and beyond the control of Green Vacations. Green Vacations cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss due to such interruptions.
2. The Client shall exempt Green Vacations from any costs, liabilities, damages, processes, actions, government procedures, taxes, penalties or interest, legal costs and other costs incurred as a result of a breach of the Client's obligations already mentioned in clause 5.
3. Registered clients are solely responsible for their accounts and authentication credentials and therefore Green Vacations will not be held responsible for any matter that may arise from a problem related to the misuse or fraudulent use of their accounts.
4. Neither party will be liable for any act, omission or failure to comply with its obligations in these Terms and Conditions if such act, omission or failure arises from any cause beyond control, including strikes, blockades, acts of war, epidemics, regulations imposed after the execution of these Terms and Conditions, fire, earthquakes or other disasters (“force majeure”).
5. Any Party unable to fulfill its obligations due to a reason of force majeure shall: immediately notify the other Party in writing and provide full background regarding the reason of force majeure, including an estimate of the time required to overcome the occurrence; do the best to overcome what happened and minimize the loss to the other Parties; and continue to meet its obligations in a viable manner.
6. By reserving a Service, you agree to allow Green Vacations employees and contractors to access your Property freely during the performance of the service, through you or using another method, such as a set of keys provided by you.
7. In recognition of the risks and benefits related to the project and, except for gross negligence or intentional misconduct, the Client agrees, to the fullest extent of the law, to limit Green Vacations' liability to the Client for any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any kind or expenses incurred for any cause or causes, including attorney fees and expert testimony costs, so that Green Vacations' aggregate maximum liability to the Client does not exceed the Total Fee Green Vacations for services provided on behalf of these Terms and Conditions.
8. You cannot hold Green Vacations responsible for any acts performed by subcontractors or third parties.
Any written notice related to this agreement should be sent to the following email address:
The Parties agree, that Green Vacations has the right to hire subcontractors to provide part or all of the services described above, and the terms & agreement with third parties shall apply in addition to the following agreement.
1. The contractual relationship imposed by the following Terms and Conditions can be terminated by the Client followed by an email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Green Vacations reserves the right to deny the provision of Services or to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason by deleting the Client's account.
1. In the event of a dispute between the Client and Green Vacations in association with these Terms and Conditions, both Parties must notify the other of the dispute, with a notice that includes the details of the dispute.
2. The Party that notifies any circumstances giving rise to a dispute shall notify the other Party. Upon receipt of the notice, the other Party shall resolve the dispute within ten working days.
3. Neither Party shall take any dispute to court without complying with the rules described in this clause.
4. The existence of a dispute between the Parties does not release them from their obligations described in these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions can be changed by Green Vacations at any time. Such changes will take effect as soon as they are updated. It is therefore recommended that the Client checks these Terms and Conditions frequently.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unpracticable, the remainder of this Agreement will be interpreted in a manner that better favors the Parties involved.
15. Legal Advice
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Parties confirm that they consider these Terms and Conditions to be reasonable and fair. You agree that you understand the content and implications of these Terms and Conditions and have used independent legal advice when necessary.
Any renounce of these Terms and Conditions by Green Vacations on any occasion or occasions will not be considered a renounce of such terms or conditions on any other occasion. No renounce will be understood against Green Vacations unless written and signed by the duly authorized representative.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Portugal. Any lawsuit, action or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions will be brought before the courts of Ponta Delgada County.
Nothing in this clause will limit Green Vacations' right to take action against the Client in courts of any country in which the Client owns assets or in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RENTING LOCAL ACCOMMODATION FOR TOURISTS
This regulation concerns the policies and rules of use of local accommodation.
• The windows must be kept closed, when there are no guests in the accommodation, as well as the lights must be off;
• Guests are responsible for damage, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, to equipment, furniture, utensils or to the premises themselves;
• The cleaning of the accommodation is done twice a week, or when requested by the guest in a timely manner, as well as the change of bed linen and towels;
• Guests are not allowed to nail or affix any material to the walls or to furniture of the accommodation, nor to damage their painting;
• Excessive intake of alcoholic beverages or drugs is not allowed inside the accommodation;
• Animals are not allowed to enter or stay;
• The accommodation offers dark colored towels for you to use outdoors;
• No Show - It is considered when the guest does not arrive on the reserved date.
In this case the stay will remain available for 12h from the time of entry.
After this period the reservation is canceled without a refund of the deposit;
Cancellation up to 30 days in advance - full refund of reservation amount
Cancellation less than 30 days in advance - guests pay 50% the total cost of the reservation, without refund;
• Lost and Found - Objects found after check-out are kept by 10 days, and if not claimed by the owners in that period, they revert to the house.
• Please be aware of noise from 21:00, as the accommodation is located in a residential neighborhood.
• Please disconnect the iron or other electrical equipment whenever not using it.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RENTING VEHICLES WITHOUT DRIVER
Green Vacations as a service provider and intermediary, as a Travel and Tourism Agency with registration RNAVT No. 7997, is only responsible for facilitating the contact between Lessee and Lessor, assuming no responsibility in conditions, vehicles, prices or costs that may exist between both parties. The contract signed by both parties is their sole and exclusive responsibility.